The DeKalb County Bar Association is comprised of individuals serving the legal profession who practice or serve in DeKalb County, Illinois. We are an Illinois not for profit corporation and a recognized 501(c)(7) organization. For decades, we have existed to serve the following purposes:
- To cultivate the science of jurisprudence
- To promote reform in the law
- To facilitate the administration of justice
- To elevate the standard of integrity, honor, and courtesy in the legal profession
- To promote a cordial relationship with the public
- To encourage a thorough legal education, and
- To promote and cherish a spirit of affiliation, community and society among its members.